Iris Imaging is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all patients, staff and visitors as our number one priority.
Who can enter our clinics?
- Fully vaccinated adults and children may enter as patients or visitors.
- Unvaccinated children (under 16) may enter as patients or visitors.
- Unvaccinated adults may enter as patients; but not as visitors.
- Only one unvaccinated parent/carer may accompany a child or person with a disability (who is a patient).
Upon Arrival You Must:
- Check-in using the Check In QLD App.
- Show proof of your check-in to staff.
- Provide proof of your vaccination status to staff.
- Wear a face mask CORRECTLY.
- Sanitise your hands.
- Treat our staff with respect and avoid aggressive language/behaviour.
Please do not enter if you are:
- An unvaccinated adult who is not a patient or parent/carer
- A close contact of a confirmed COVID-19 positive case
- A confirmed COVID-19 positive case
- Awaiting a COVID-19 test result
- Experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
If any of the above applies and you require urgent treatment, please call 000 or visit your nearest hospital.
If your appointment is not urgent, we will re-schedule as a priority.
Ways We Are Keeping You Safe
- Using the ‘Check In Qld’ app to facilitate contract tracing.
- All staff wear two masks, are fully vaccinated, sanitise their hands regularly and stay at home when unwell.
- All surfaces are thoroughly cleaned between patients.
- Closely monitoring the advice of QLD Health.
- Pre-screening all patients at the time of booking and again at check-in.
- Enforcing hygiene and social distancing policies.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
We are all in this together.